£33,495 + VAT
In stock now
Albutt General Purpose Bucket
The Albutt range of Buckets have been expertly designed on over 45 years of attachment building experience. A host of standout features truly make the Albutt general purpose bucket the market leader in this competitive industry. Brackets are mounted onto straps to spread the load on the bucket shell. All buckets feature a boron 500 welded in toe plate, large corner gussets, rolled back and boron 500 corner heel pads. Manufactured at our Evesham production plant, popular sizes are also kept in stock.
- Cutting edge and corner wear pads, made from hardened steel 500 Brinnel for long life.
- Corner gussets
- Brackets mounted on support plates for even load distribution
- Under floor stiffeners full depth of floor
- Side stiffeners full height of bucket
- Optional bolt on cutting edge
- Brackets for telehandler or loader included.
- Heavy duty hook profiles
- Hooks full depth of bucket
The range of buckets start at 0.45m³ and run up to 2.10m³
We currently have the Albutt A040-76 in stock, this bucket has a capacity of 1.13m³, is 7.6″ wide and weighs 358 kgs.
£1,296 + VAT
Strimech Pro-Ag Bucket
Brand new, well made bucket.
The Strimech Pro-AG range of attachments have been expertly designed and manufactured using the latest technology. This ensures that all products are the best attachments available. As part of our commitment to offer superior products, improvements have been made to provide a market leading range of quality buckets. Strimech offers a wide range of sizes/capacities to meet customer requirements. Strimech’s Pro-AG bucket range has undergone both internal and external testing to ensure it is the strongest bucket we have ever produced and promoted.
- New improved corner fills and side stiffeners offering greater strength and wear resistance.
- Rolled shell offering greater versatility for dump and roll back bias.
- Boron 500 leading edge.
- Extra wear plates fitted to underneath of bucket.
- Brackets included.
- Bolt on wear edge optional.
- High capacity version available.
These buckets come in a large selection of sizes, ranging from 0.6m³ up-to 1.7m³ however additional sizes are available upon request.
Lloyds British test certificate available upon request.
We currently have a BKT15-76 in stock. This bucket has a capacity of 1.5m³ and weighs 470kg
£1,000 + VAT
Brand new Pro Ag Power Grab
Introducing the New Strimech Pro-Ag Powergrab. In-keeping with our commitment to supply the best quality attachments to their customers, their new range of Pro-Ag Powergrabs are an enhanced version of the previous market leading grabs, they have been improved to provide even greater strength and reliability. The enclosed back and spill guard help to keep the carriage and hydraulics clean, making them ideal for manure and silage.
- Wide opening grab for bale handling.
- Heavy duty tine mounting channels.
- Larger pivot pins.
- Hydraulic rams strategically placed to prevent materials build-up.
- Weld on or bolt on brackets available
- Full length wear edge available.
We currently have a PS-76 in stock. This grab has a 1.7m³ capacity and weighs 495kg.
There is a large range of sizes available ranging from 1.5m³ up-to 1.9m³. Additional sizes are also available upon request.
Ready for work.
£ 3,000 +VAT
Ready for work.