We are distributors for Krone, West, Strimech, Alvan Blanch, Ritchie, Teagle, Esma, Albutt farm machinery.
For current price lists and information on our parts please get in touch.
Esma ES150T (2018)
Vigolo TSA/PR280 Shredder
LWC Double Bale Carrier
LWC Loader Grabs
LWC 4 in 1 Bucket
LWC Handler Bin
LWC 6′ Slasher Topper – £1,200+VAT
Krone EasyCut R280.
2.8 metre working width.
3 – 3.5 hectares an hour are achievable with this product. Requires approximately 40kW (55hp) dependant on harvest conditions.
- Krone DuoGrip mower suspension: “centre of gravity suspension and link arm guidance”.
- Compact transport position ensures low transport height and more ground clearance.
- Adjustable cutterbar suspension by spiral springs reacts quickly to unevenness of ground.
- optimised break-back system which is integrated into the cantilever arm.
- Cutting disc arrangement SmartCut ensures and best cut, even under difficult harvesting conditions.
- Disc protection system SafeCut to avoid impact damages.
- Adjustable cutterbar suspension by spiral springs reacts quickly to uneven ground.
- Outer and front guard frame foldable ensures good access to the cutterbar and reduction in transport height.
- Oversized, fully welded and life span lubricated cutterbar made of high strength steel.
- KRONE satellite drive system by massive spur gears, makes for low maintenance and no belt to worry about breaking.
- Extra wide hardened skids.
- Storage box for cutter blades and holder for quick change blade key.
- Quick change blades.
New stock now in.
Krone KW 5.52/4X7 Tedder.
5.5 metres working width. 2.9 metre transport width.
Krone Swadro 42 Rake.
The perfect rake for running in front of a round baler.
Ritchie Heavy – Duty Yard Scraper – £625 + VAT
A wide range of products available.
Stocks Ag Fan Jet Pro.
The Pro is the most popular Fan Jet and is suitable to fit to, and use with all machines including ATV’s, UTV’s, tractors, self propelled and trailed sprayers, and cultivation machinery . Available with 2 hopper capacities, either 65 litres or 130 litres and is named ‘ Fan Jet Pro 65 ‘, or ‘ Fan Jet Pro 130 ‘ accordingly.
From £1,500 + VAT
Strimech Pro Ag Bucket.
Brand new, well made bucket.
The Strimech Pro-AG range of attachments have been expertly designed and manufactured using the latest technology. This ensures that all products are the best attachments available. As part of our commitment to offer superior products, improvements have been made to provide a market leading range of quality buckets. Strimech offers a wide range of sizes/capacities to meet customer requirements. Strimech’s Pro-AG bucket range has undergone both internal and external testing to ensure it is the strongest bucket we have ever produced and promoted.
We currently have a BKT15-76 in stock. This bucket has a capacity of 1.5m³ and weighs 470kg
£1,300 + VAT
Introducing the New Strimech Pro-Ag Powergrab. In-keeping with our commitment to supply the best quality attachments to their customers, their new range of Pro-Ag Powergrabs are an enhanced version of the previous market leading grabs, they have been improved to provide even greater strength and reliability. The enclosed back and spill guard help to keep the carriage and hydraulics clean, making them ideal for manure and silage.
- Wide opening grab for bale handling.
- Heavy duty tine mounting channels.
- Larger pivot pins.
- Hydraulic rams strategically placed to prevent materials build-up.
- Weld on or bolt on brackets available
- Full length wear edge available.
We currently have a PS-76 in stock. This grab has a 1.7m³ capacity and weighs 495kg.
There is a large range of sizes available ranging from 1.5m³ up-to 1.9m³. Additional sizes are also available upon request.
New Granit Bale Spike.
- Supplied with tines, 1100mm long (M22 x 1.5)
- Tines spacing 750mm
- For Euro- norm quick change frame attachment
- Load capacity 700Kg
- Heavy- duty robust version
- Perfect construction and processing
- Approved quality
Special Offer £180 + VAT
Albutt General Purpose Bucket.
The Albutt range of Buckets have been expertly designed on over 45 years of attachment building experience. A host of standout features truly make the Albutt general purpose bucket the market leader in this competitive industry. Brackets are mounted onto straps to spread the load on the bucket shell. All buckets feature a boron 500 welded in toe plate, large corner gussets, rolled back and boron 500 corner heel pads. Manufactured at our Evesham production plant, popular sizes are also kept in stock.
- Cutting edge and corner wear pads, made from hardened steel 500 Brinnel for long life.
- Corner gussets
- Brackets mounted on support plates for even load distribution
- Under floor stiffeners full depth of floor
- Side stiffeners full height of bucket
- Optional bolt on cutting edge
- Brackets for telehandler or loader included.
- Heavy duty hook profiles
- Hooks full depth of bucket
The range of buckets start at 0.45m³ and run up to 2.10m³
We currently have the Albutt A040-76 in stock, this bucket has a capacity of 1.13m³, is 7.6″ wide and weighs 358 kgs.
New stock coming soon.
Ritchie Cattle Crush.
Manual yoke which can be operated from both the front and rear of crush, Gives you complete access to both sides of the animal with 8 easy to use doors, Ratchet style rump bar to make handling of even the most difficult animals easier. Aluminium treadplate floor. Completely hot dipped galvanised for longevity and peace of mind.
Ready to go.
If you purchase our Crush and Stock Cube together we can come to an arrangement on pricing.
£2,650 + VAT
Ritchie Stock Cube.
This system substantially improves farm health and safety for both the animal and operator, The unit is self contained and easily moved from site to site, Unfolds to provide a freestanding stock pen, Contains a curved sweep area within the cube and a secondary gate for the animal handler to work safely behind.
Twenty 2.5 mete hurdles can be stored and transported within the cube and the whole unit is designed to be lifted and loaded by front mounted forks, having channels at the top of the unit for forks to slide into.
Working in conjunction with either a fixed or mobile cattle crush. the Stock Cube is an adaptable add-on to upgrade existing farm units or as a stand alone system.
Folded dimensions: 3.2m x 2.5m
Unfolded dimensions: 3.2m x 5.5m
Ready to go.