International 685, 5796 Hours.
This tractor is in generally good condition and starts first time, every time, the cab has been rebuilt and all glass is present. Gearbox is all working as it should and there’s plenty of bite on the clutch.
complete engine rebuild and fully serviced, including;
- New pistons and liners,
- new heater plug,
- new injectors,
- re conditioned starter,
- new oil and filters,
- fresh coolant,
- new handbrake
- good battery
Both the hydraulics and the PTO are all working as they should and the rear tyres are in good condition.
£6,500 + VAT
1958 Fordson DextA.
- Excellent starter and good runner.
- Used for hay turning, towing and log splitting over last three years.
- Kept undercover.
- Tin work and tyres are very good.
- Gearbox rebuilt two years ago.
- Comes with spare set of front wheels and tyres, top link and cover
- V5 and currently road taxed.
A customers tractor.
Merlo P28-7 EVT.
Good Condition with 80% tyres all round.